Sunday, July 13, 2008

Emo: Flares

You know one when you see one. People who dont do work, people who dont deserve rewards, people who screw up all the time and deserves to be punished.


Hey, i'm just a passerby, i dont judge. Not unless its related to the way i am dealt with. Too bad it did. But no, i've complained enough to my friends. The thing is,


if i did so much f$%^& work, and i got such rewards, and other people screws and sleeps, and got better deals than me,

then heck, something must have been wrong with ME.


I must have done my work so poorly. I guess i need to reflect on this, starting from the time the higher ups tell me in the face that i've not been performing. Man, they better tell me soon, cause some flares can only be curbed by such straight stabs-in-the-face.

No comments: