Saturday, October 04, 2008

Food: Botak Jones!

Before i yap on my food, i must make a statement. These few days, once again, (people in) my surroundings have impressed me yet again. I have no idea how they do it. Maybe they keep leveling up or something. And i realised (actually i already did long ago) that even lower life forms can be disgustingly annoying and useless. Gosh i cant get reminded enough of this.


Oh well. After i've been shaved bald by the higher ups, my friends suggested that we go to Botak Jones to eat. How suitable is that. Its pretty expensive, but nonetheless nice. Check out my fish and chips and the WhoopAss Fries. Its totally cool. Then again, i think Carl's Jr's beef chilli cheese fries is nicer, except that it has a much smaller helping.


After dinner, we went to starbucks for my favourite Green Tea Frap. 2 days countdown to overseas training. Gotta eat all the good stuff.



Fish and Chips






Ribeye Steak, not bad i'll say


Whoopass Fries, now you see it...


now you dont...



Angeline waste food~


Green Tea Frap!

No comments: