Sunday, March 08, 2009

Event: Thanks For The Surprise

It was a group of 6. One of them was carrying a plastic bag which contained a box. I didnt think much at first. Then I thought, must be something for his sister, "pampering his sister as always". Then I thought again, it looks like a cake box, "bought a cake for his sister eh". I swear i didnt think more than that.


Then we went to starbucks at Holland Village. There was 2 levels and we settled above. We spoke for a while, and for a long time, it seemed that no one wanted to go get their drinks. They said they wanted to chill first. I was impatient so i went to get my green tea frap. I didnt take my time since i knew what i wanted.


On my way up, as i walked towards my seat, i didnt notice anything unusual, nor the expressions of my friends. As i sat down, i noticed a cake sitting on the table. I was thinking, what's a cake doing on the table. It really didnt strike me until like, 5 seconds later. LOL. Then they were grumbling that Tsun Wang went to the gents at the wrong time. Thanks guys, it was a pleasant surprise. It really brightened the rest of my week.
:)


No comments: