Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brain Storm: Unchanging

One of the lessons that life taught me is that everyone changes, like it or not, at some part of their life. Sometimes even after teenhood (gosh I'm like so old, teenhood seems like a long time ago).

Anyways lately I did a radical (radical to me, that is) change to my appearance. When I appeared before my campmates, friends of a year, they exclaimed out loud stuff like "why did you do this?" and "you look so -censored- now!". However, when I met my secondary school friends of 6,7 years, they didnt comment at all. I was, well half disappointed, its like they didnt notice at all. Yesterday when I met my campmates again, they commented that when they see certain shops like "77th Street", they will go like "this is such a wen-qin-shop". Apparently even though they were surprised that I underwent the radical change, it was still a change thats very me.


So I guess to my old friends, some things never change.

No comments: