Sunday, January 02, 2011

Ramblings: Obnoxious People Stay Obnoxious

ORD should be a time of maturity. When obnoxious people leave the army, they should realise that the world has never been about them. Whether they had temporary power which disillusioned them or they were plain narcissistic, they should have noticed that nobody cared about them when they went back into the society.

I thought this should be the case. One year has passed and I was wrong. When I faced them once again days ago, I realised that they had learnt nothing. If army had taught me anything at all, it was that there are so many different types of people out there, you can never be the lowest. Elitist? No. Sadly, the annoying ones are mostly those who had environmental advantages. I feel sad for them sometimes, all of them.

Grow up people. You aren't the world. Your time is over.

No comments: