Monday, March 07, 2011

Oh Yeah It's Uni Life!: Why NUS Is The Best Choice [1]

I've had a hard time choosing between NTU and NUS a year ago. Now that I'm in NUS, I've never looked back. There are many reasons why one would choose to go to another university other than NUS. But none are as compelling as why NUS is the the best choice.

As a student with an active school life in NUS, I'll be giving you insights to why NUS is the choice. I'll be touching on topics like vibrant campus life, hostel life, academia, facilities, as well as other administrative issues such as financial aid.

Juniors, do feel free to ask me if you have any questions. No matter what, seeing is believing. Come down to NUS Open House 2011 this coming weekend on 12th and 13th March to know what you're in for if you choose NUS. Oh and you'll have to drop by the Cultural Activities Club booth! I'll be there.

No comments: