Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tech Speak: Apple No Longer Dominant

http://www.businessinsider.com/smartphone-survey-results-2011-4?op=1

Singaporeans wake up your idea please.

Android has become more dominant in other parts of the world but in Singapore iPhone is still a common sight. Most people still agree that iPhone is superior to Android. How shallow.

Now, iPhone 4 is a good phone. There is no denying that. In fact, I hope that Apple continues with the good job and keep the competition going. Healthy competition keeps the industry progressing. What I hate (in fact you can even tell this from the surveyors) is that iPhone fanboys are obnoxious and they think iPhone is the ONLY way to go and it is superior in every way.

Give me a moment while I go knock my head against the wall. I live in a country where most people think this way.

No comments: