Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagging thing

Hong You just informed me that Desmond tagged me. I went "what the hell?" and went to check out his blog. Halfway through looking at his blog, i realised that he might have tagged my tagboard and sure enough, he did.

Too bad des, just when i was about to write out the post, i find this tagging thing strangely familar. Sure enough, i did something like that already. It was in my post "10 random facts about me". Just scroll down. Looks like i shouldnt need to do it again. But for the sake that des actually remembered me while blogging (i'm surprised), i will rewrite out that post and maybe do a little change to it. (nonetheless, he remembered me when he was finding people to sabo, thanks ah)

The tag goes something like this:

Rules of the game: each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. people who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. at the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. no tagbacks! :D


However i have no intention to tag 6 other people cause i simply have no one to tag. People who used to blog all dont blog anymore.



1) My msn list is not grouped by how people associates with me but by how close they are with me ie. close friend, normal friend, enemies etc
2) I have a private blog.
3) I have a collection of other people's display pictures for MSN Messenger. I stole it using a software without them knowing. Now did that scare you? Haha.
4) The Doraemon clay model which my primary school best friend gave to me in Pri2 is still on my desk, right in front of me.
5) I had chicken pox when i was 1 month old.
6) I can't do cartwheel even though i have been learning wushu for about a year.
7) My favourite hobby is sleeping.
8) I go suntanning a lot but i hate to suntan. I like the colour, but its such a waste of time.
9) I like to cam whore, but i don't cam whore.
10) It took me 30 mins to think of this 10 stupid facts.


Alright. I changed 2 of the facts from my previous posts. So nobody should accuse me of not putting in effort.

No comments: