Sunday, November 23, 2008

Event: Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day in the states falls on 27th Nov this year. As I will be in camp on that day, I thought I might as well post what i wanted to earlier.



(There's a document which i want to scan to support my thanksgiving justification but i'm too lazy so that will have to wait)

I recently got an award of commendation during the overseas trip. I want to thank the 2 persons that made this possible. No, no, i wont be thanking the person who actually made the recommendation, not that i'm not thankful. But he's not the main cause that i got the award. Dear all, hear me.



The first person i want thank is the medical personel who "recommended" me to not go for leadership training school. He was swift and decisive. Upon looking my resume, he was quick to judge that I would be to get the award as a normal person. Shine among the common ones, than to be a lower-than-average person among the stars, he must have thought. If not for him, i would be suffering in the training school (drawing higher pay), i would have a lot of responsibilities (doing what i really want to do) and i would be training very harshly (becoming fitter). He crushed my dreams, but allowed me to get that special award, in the form of a piece of paper with a few words written down. I believe its worth more than the pay i would have gotten, the experience i would have gained from the responsibilities, and the fitness i would have built up. His professionalism helped him to judge that within less than 3 minutes. Knowing whats best for me, he refused to let me explain my situation. Thanks doc, you suck.



The second person was the second key personel, commanding me as a true follower, he is none other than my direct superior. He knew whats best for him, the organisation and for his followers to be. To build a whole group of good men, he needs initiative, and connection. And so he requested a group with some qualitifications to be drafted under his flag. In a freak coincidence, i was in that group. I was to join some monstrous organisation and spread my wings under my superior's leadership, to prove to others how powerful my organisation is. In that process, i got my award. Now that my superior has fled, with all graditude, i say to him, you suck.




Thank you, the both of you. I want to let you know how f$%^ up you have made my day, my weeks, my months, my national service and my life. I have not gotten over it, and probably never will. The next time i see the both of you, i will throw stones at you. Be careful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assessment About The main advantages of Using Expense Projectors

Also visit my web site bumper