Saturday, May 09, 2009

Event: Long Time No See

I saw Zuli 2 weeks ago on friday on my way to Sim Lim Square. I brushed past her, barely noticing that the beatiful nurse right beside me was her. I practically shouted at her just when she was walking beside me. We spent a good 90 mins talking at the side of the gates at the passenger service area. Talk about good, old times. That made me realise that I really miss my long lost good friends.


A few weeks ago, Xinmin Sec had her Homecoming Day. It was home coming indeed when i headed back to school. It didnt really feel right to go back since there wasnt really much to do. I used to go back with hope of seeing old friends. But as the years pass, I dont even bother looking for them anymore.


Its long time no see, but apart from the really very close friends from last time, it looks like i'm going into a state of "it doesnt matter anyway" kind of state. Tsk tsk.

No comments: