Sunday, May 24, 2009

Event: My Beer And I

It was a beautiful friday night...


My friends and I went for a dinner at Heeren Shokudo as there were some 1 for 1 AND another 15% off for UOB card holders. So we ended up paying around 6 or 7 bucks each for our dinner. Then we went to Raffles City to get my Lotus Original Caramelised Biscuit from The Market Place (featured in Urban). Instead of chilling out at my favourite place aka THE Starbucks, they chose to chill out with liquor. At first the idea was good. Since I don't really like or drink much liquor, my friends recommend that I try Long Island Tea as its sweet.

As we went around finding bars, we realised we're either underaged (need to be bloody 21yo), or underdressed (thanks to a certain someone wearing berms). Then we walked past a few other bars and they took interest in this German bar which only sells beer. So we went in. Big mistake.


I did see a few liquor. But I acted like a hero, attempted to get rid of my hatred of beer since 5yo (due to a trick played by my dad), I tried this German Weissbier mix with Banana Juice, much to the horrors of my friends. It says there it was sweet, so i guess i would like it. Well, I didn't. And I dislike it so much that I didn't want to finish it. So my friends threatened, "either you finish it or you pay for all our drinks." So its either 10 bucks to finish something I don't like, or 40 plus bucks to not finish it. Not hard to guess which one i chose.


So I paid twice as much as my dinner to drink something I don't like, threatened to pay 8 times of my dinner to not drink something I don't like, listen to my drunk friends spouting nonsense about me getting girlfriends and got my post on this incident on fmylife.com rejected. FML.


First beer, last beer.

No comments: