Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brain Storm: That Day Will Come Again

 

I was holding my green EZ Link Card until I ORDed. The wait was unbearable. Then I used my Doraemon EZ Link Card (a normal EZ Link Card with a Doraemon EZ Link sticker) while I waited for university to start. I met up with all my friends again and I had plenty of memories refreshing in my mind and new ones were made. Before I knew it, the time was over, I had to start the next part of my life. And now, I'm holding onto my NUS EZ Link Card.

These few days, I had a lot of happy gatherings. Little meet ups which made me feel that I was blissful and I just didn't want it to end. But I know it will. Eventually we will part. And perhaps we might not meet each other again, or maybe not so often anymore. But I'll put in the effort, and I'll cherish the memories. Before I know it, I'll be using my Doraemon EZ Link Card again.  And then, we will laugh together once, next to each other. That day will come again.

No comments: