Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh Yeah It's Uni Life! - Need For Breather

I hereby appeal to all seniors who told me previously that "university life is easier compared to junior college" to step forward and let me give them a punch or two.

It has been 6 weeks since university lessons started. It feels like I have been sitting on the bullet train. No, actually it feels like I have been running after the bullet train. It was insane, everything felt like a flash. Though the process was quite fun, making new friends, learning interesting concepts, but I would still say that I need a breather.

Recess week is finally here. It's like term break for the secondary schools and junior colleges. But heck, you think anyone'll get a breather? I think not. Mid term tests are coming soon. Far too soon.

2 comments:

Chin said...

A little Creme Brulee Macchiato to make your day a little sweeter.

http://bit.ly/bzGBOu

:]

It'd be fine....

techiewen said...

oh yeah i tried it already. its nice!