Friday, November 25, 2011

Ramblings: Thanksgiving 2011

The last time I posted a thanksgiving post was in 2008 and it was a sarcastic post targeted at people I hate.

http://infinite.acperience.net/2008/11/event-thanksgiving-day/

2011 has been the craziest year of my life so I guess I should take some time to thank some people yeah?

The most important person I want to thank for this year is person A, for creating an uproar in my life for the past 6 months. Now I'm not being sarcastic. The whole saga taught me a lot of things, and how much growing up I still have to do at this stage in my life. So thank you for your lessons, even though they were not in kind. Hopefully one day things will become peaceful and I will regain a friend again.

Next is person B, for enduring my giving up. Thanks for everything.

Person C, for being there for me at my lowest, spending so much time and effort on me, unconditionally.
edit* Person C grumbled about not being Person A and that I wrote much shorter compared to Person A. So I'm going to change to Person*. I will never be able to finish writing about Person*. But I guess I can add that I want to thank Person* for being so patient with me, and willing to change for me. Above all, I want to thank Person* for making me feel that actually I can be so loved in this life. So, thank you for all your sacrifices and thank you for liking me.*edit

Person D and E, for guiding me and being there for me when I needed it.

Mrs Lilian Yeap who just passed away a few days ago, for being a wonderful teacher in Xinmin, always giving me encouragement not just for me, for my sister and showing concern for my family as well. May you rest in peace.

My closest gang of stupid idiotic friends for the past 10 years of friendship, for enduring my antics, accepting me for who I am, being less of blocks of wood when I needed it. For all the fun, hardship, anger and laughter we have been through together. For showing that friendship is a story that will never end. For the many more good days to come.

My university friends -

My OG mates, for being wonderful people, sincere and friendly. Many of my friends say you only make hi-bye friends in university. But you guys proved it totally wrong.


CAC, everyone involved one way or another including my sub clubs and from the Union, and the club entity itself, for my growth as a person, as a leader and giving me so much experiences though I was only a year 1. The experiences and friends I made are irreplaceable.


My family, for being there for me and supporting me.

To everyone else, for enduring my personality and forgiving my mistakes. I'm not the easiest person to interact with. I get cranky, moody, bossy, unreasonable. But if you stayed in my life, I appreciate it. If you decided to brush past my life after teaching me a life lesson, I'm grateful too.

Thanksgiven. Appreciation still more. This is not a apology post, so I'll save that for next time.

No comments: