Saturday, November 10, 2007

The As thus far (II)

New look on my blog. Its incomplete, and i may need professional help. No matter what i do, the right column just doesnt fit in properly. The main blog posts column refuse to shrink too. Anyways, this is a skin i made myself, so no complains. The background is taken from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. The left column consist of my profile, some links, friends' links, my tagboard, a music playing currenly playing 单向的爱 by 阿杜, my stats counter, my archives and google Adsense (coming soon). The right column consist of pictures of my favourite virtual characters as you can see. I'll be blogging on them soon. I've already posted stuff on Hitsugaya and Kenichi. The right column also have links to my previous posts, and im looking into categorising them into tags. Its suppose to be snowing, but i wonder why the animation which showed up in the preview didnt show up now.


Anyhow, this week, there were only 2 papers. Monday was Chemistry Paper 3 and Tuesday was Mathematics Paper 2. Guess what? Maths over, i wont need to touch it for a long long time. Thats a relief.


Chemistry Essay was ok. Its easy, but i'll admit that i didnt manage to finish everything, just as Mr Lim had predicted. All my classmates seemed to finish everything and checked everything through thoroughly. But on the bright side, at least i knew how to do most of the stuff. Perhaps if i had realise question 5 was proteins sooner, i would have focused on answering the questions instead of re-reading them to see which i should choose to do. I missed out a 5 mark part! Argh. So heartpain. Guess i'll just have to make it up in Paper 2 next Tuesday.


Maths 2 was easy. Truthfully, i felt it was harder than Paper 1, but all others commented otherwise. For the first time, i felt that A Levels finally had some challenge, but later i found that i knew how to do them afterall. I misread the Correlation question and ended up plotting the $%^& graph on paper. That took me a painful lot of time. I only managed to finish the paper in 2 hours plus. My classmates did the paper twice. Thats much more pro than me. Oh well. At least all the questions were easy. But i may have made a careless mistake in the integration question. 2 marks. Tsk tsk, but nevermind, Maths is over and it wont come back again. Not for another 2 years plus.



Next week is tough. Monday afternoon i have Physics Paper 2. Tuesday morning is Chemistry Paper 2 and afternoon is Economics Paper 2 (Essay). Wednesday is Economics Paper 1. How i wish Econs essay was on wednesday instead. Things will be fine after next week. Friday is Chemistry Paper 1 (MCQ). Its gonna end soon. Last lap, chiong ah!

No comments: