Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Event: Sec1 Orientation 2008

I'll keep this short cause its about my own life. I went back to Xinmin's Sec1 Orientation to take a look. I shant comment on the SLB cause that would demoralise them too much. Anyways i went back and i realised that i'm still somewhat in love with DB! Actually its more like i'm in love with my successors, that is, the Heads of DB.

I am the second Head of DB (disciplinary board). Desmond is the third, Khee Ern is the fourth, and Wei Yeat is the fifth. Im glad that my successors are still as enthusiastic as ever. It heartens me to hear them say "yeah sure ok" when i said "later must take pic hor". Lols. Desmond and i are the most enthusiastic ones, at least about the photo taking. But when i got sabotaged to go on stage to dance hokey pokey, my successors all left me hanging! Still i managed to drag all of them up. So during the hokey pokey dance, the 4 of us were right in front on the stage. So freaking malu. Man, that dance still takes a lot out of me even now. I get really exhausted dancing it. Anyways alright, admit it, who sabotaged me? The juniors DONT KNOW MY NAME ok? Some seniors must have sabotaged me. Even if the juniors know me, they dont know that im famous for my chicken dance and hokey pokey. I may spare your life if you admit to me soon.

Anyways right after the campfire was closed, desmond and me immediately went "take where take where? what pose we doing? decide now leh!". So childish, tsk tsk. We ended up taking a few stupid photos. After that Khee Ern decided to organise a supper as "DB Outing" but Ben Huang's car had limited places. So it ended up with a few of us. There were screw ups cause there wasnt any space for us at the first place we went for supper. Khee Ern nearly got raped cause of that. Laughs.

Below are some retarded photos. More to come after i get them from my juniors.
We are superman! Plus 2 goons in front.
The Big 4 Heads of DB

The wall in front of the general office has this gorgegous photo of Desmond and me. Look closely, the 2 cute chaps printed on the wall pointed by me on the left and Desmond on the right are actually the both of us back when i was sec3 and he was sec2. Plus 2 goons in the centre.

The Big 4 Heads of DB





Other DB members

No comments: