Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Year 2008

Belated merry christmas and happy new year to all! This is a little late but im supposed to be courteous i think. I always have the issue of writing 2006 on my foolscape, homework, forms, books etc when its 2007. Im sure you too right? So it will take time to get used to writing 2008 now too. But i wont have this problem anymore. Cause im a graduate! Yup thats right, as of 1st Jan i have fully graduated from Temasek Junior College, and i am a student no longer. It may not be significant to some, but i guess it is to me. The title of being a TJCian is one thing. but another issue which everyone broods about is none other than... THE CONCESSION PASS! From now on, all my peers and myself will have to pay adult fare. Young and vibrant at only 18 years old, poor me is being thrusted into the cruel sides of the society, being forced to pay adult fare for taking transportation. There is no more hope and life in this world anymore. Sad.




I would love to do a summary of my JC life as well as the woes and joys of 2007. But my boring life will scare readers away. My Christmas and New Year were not well celebrated either (esp. New Year). Anyways, the topic that everyone will be talking about is a forbidden one during other times of the year. That should be pretty obvious, being New Year Resolutions. Guess what, i checked my blog and i realised i didnt have a resolution for 2007. I wanted to make one but i forgot in the end. Anyways this word is forbidden at other times of the year cause most likely it wasnt fulfilled and people get embarrassed talking about it.



I just did the New Year Resolution thingy in Facebook. 10 options given and i was to rank what i want to make my resolution the most. My choices were (in order of most prioritised first), eat right, find a new relationship, learn something new, save money, help others, pay off debts, spend more time with family, drink less, stop smoking and lose weight. The reason of my choices is as follow. I have a bad eating habit, but i guess NS will correct that. I really think its about time i get a partner. Where the queue? Then i have a lot of things i want to learn, like wushu, advance guitar, piano, harmonica, and roller blading. But i guess i wont get to learn them while im imprisoned in NS. I need to start saving money for my university fees so that i wont need to pay back any debts(im giving tuition now, anyone else wants?). I dont really like to spend time with my family and im already drinking very little. As for the last 2, i think i'd rather pick up smoking than to lose weight.


I dont think i want to make a clear resolution. Lest i think back and laugh at my ignorance and naivity (is there such a word?). Maybe you shouldnt too. Its for your own good.



Jokes aside, my new year resolution is to survive through my first NS year without much troubles and make friends successfully.


cool huh? i bought this lighter at Bugis Street for 6 bucks. Dont you know i smoke? haha

(its for NS lah...)

No comments: