Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Event: Army Half Marathon Training 3

Yesterday was my 4th and final AHM training. We ran 10km again but this time the weather was cold. I say again, COLD. I dont like to run in hot weather, nobody would. But results do say something. Every single one of our timing dropped by quite a bit. Personally my timing dropped by 5 mins but i have no idea whether its because i off-form or what. Cause my position dropped quite a lot too. From platoon 2nd, my position dropped to 4th, and somemore its because Shang Long wasnt around. My company position also dropped to 11th excluding the commanders. I lost to a few people from other platoons whom i have never lost to before. Sian. I also lost my fighting spirit. I didnt really want to chiong and win those who overtook me. But oh well, I guess its ok. At least I'm still platoon top 5 (though i guess See Kiat is quite right that we'll always be platoon top 5, but thats because a few people dont put in effort). The next run will be on Sunday, thats the real thing. See ya there.



East Coast Park
Distance: 7km
Weather: Cooling
Timing: around 35mins (5mins/km)
Coy Position (Support/HQ): Third
Platoon Position: Third (some commanders: why signal so damn fast ah?) (Shang Long 1st, Iven 2nd, See Kiat 4th, Chin Hua not around)


Mandai Hill Camp/Lorong Asrama
Distance: 8km
Weather: Cooling
Timing: 41.54mins (around 5.25mins/km)
Coy Position (Support): 11th
Platoon Position: Third (Shang Long 1st, Chin Hua 2nd, Iven 4th, See Kiat 5th)


East Coast Park
Distance: 10km
Weather: Hot
Timing: 50mins flat (5mins/km)
Coy Position (Support): 16th (including Commanders who ran 14km but started 20mins earlier)
Platoon Position: Second (See Kiat 1st, Shang Long 3rd, Chin Hua 4th, Iven 5th)


East Coast Park
Distance: 10km
Weather: Cold
Timing: 55mins flat (5.5mins/km)
Coy Position (Support): 11th
Platoon Position: 4th (See Kiat 1st, Iven 2nd, Chin Hua 3rd, Shang Long not around)

No comments: