Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Food: Gelare

Half price waffles rock. Even though i had a bad stomach ache after my Army Half Marathon training, i still ate it without hesitation after one bite. I shared a 3 scoop waffle with Chi Weng Wesley and Zhong Hao. We had some apple yogurt thingy, some chocolate chip thingy and honey malt. The yogurt had a weird taste (still nice nonetheless) and the chocolate chip thingy and honey malt totally rocks. The waffle is so nice and warm too.


Gosh, more stomach ache after that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 300 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 230 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros were around 340 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?