Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Event: It's Gonna Be 2009

2008 is coming to an end. Its only around 3 hours to 2009. Thus its time to reflect on the year gone and past.

2008 is the year of me being a soldier. I am so proud of myself that i survived. Hah!


Thats really the end of the reflection. Cause nothing much happened. Okay, maybe except the part where i gained 7kg in BMT.


2009 will be a greater year, cause its ORD year. But it will also be a year which i lose touch with even more friends, become even more desensitised, spend even more money in order to pamper myself after each book out, become more indifferent towards everything and everyone, and become angrier by day due to having to face retards everyday. Blood pressure will shoot through the roof, muscles will ache more than ever, bank account will be emptier by day, but i will live through it.


My resolutions for 2009:
1) Try not to be so desensitised that i dont even give a damn about my closer friends
2) Try to spend less and save more for my university
3) Try to catch up on my Chinese and English language as well as some basic computing stuff
4) Maintain my weight around the range of 52kg to 55kg
5) Gain so much muscles that i will look hot in tight-fitting clothes
6) Down pes in August
7) Beat up at least 50% of the guys in my i-want-to-beat-you-up-cause-i-dont-like-your-face list by the time i ORD
8) Train my eye-rolling skills until my powers suppass Storm's


Everyone around me seems more distanced. The girls are pressured by wider social life in university and handling school work. The guys are making more buddies and getting more duties. Hope everyone's doing good and have done your reflections like good boys and girls. May 2009 be better than ever.


Happy New Year~

No comments: