Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ramblings: Tired and Sick, Sick and Tired

I've been paranoid with coughs and sore throat ever since my brochitis saga early this year. I tend to restrict my fried food and cold drinks intake and keep my mouth as clean as possible and as often as possible to prevent it from worsening. With cough, sore throat, runny nose, a big ulcer on my lip, new pimples all over the place, and a pair of rotting foot, i couldnt be more ready for the organisation i'm working on. 


I dont like to complain about uninteresting things on my blog, it scares my already few readers away. But some things should be pointed out, lest i go crazy, or you can actually come forward and listen to my complaints and pretend that you understand and show me some sympathy. Then again maybe you should scram unless you can help me change my job.


I love how my organisation like to keep me overnight on friday to go for OT on saturday. I love how they forget to indent ration for us and force us to consume preserved rations. I love how they give us preserved rations which are spoilt.


I love how my organisation insist that we do everything we can to get awards eg. Best Organisation Award. I love how they force us to pass all our tests. I love how they force us to stay back for remedial lessons after working hours.


I love how they pretend to be concern about letting us go home as soon as possible when they are the ones who are actually holding us back.


I love how inefficient they are. I love how lazy their supervisors are, making use of us workers to do every single shit for them. I love the many friday nights i stay without getting OT pay. I love doing all the extra assignments while my lazy fellow workers and supervisors watch/sleep. I love hearing my supervisors spray vulgarities pointlessly at us. I love the many nights i stay in my organisation's hostel while they switched on the flood lights, pointing them straight into my face. 


Thanks for making me tired and sick. No thanks for not letting me take MC.




I'm sick and tired.

No comments: