Sunday, September 13, 2009

Event: Another Milestone In Life

I just came back from Benjamin's 21st Birthday chalet. Its kinda the first one I've ever attended, though I've heard much about the hoohah about 21st birthdays. I guess it is indeed much bigger than the small birthday celebrations I always have with my friends. Afterall, my birthday is supposed to be in fact, just another day. But well, I guess 21st is different afterall. The song singing was cool, cause they rubbed whip cream on Benjamin. Lol, I wasn't part of the fun as I was the cameraman, as usual. During the fun I also saw the brotherly love Benjamin have when he hugged his brother. So sweet. Lol.


The birthday marks the end of a year and the coming of another. It signifies growth in a way so I supposed it should be important. So well done, Ben, for being a year older than me finally. Happy birthday~










Btw the sashimi was really good!!!



No comments: