Friday, September 04, 2009

Ramblings: Unfair Fairness

If only there could be fairness in this world. But yet, the ideal is not to be, for there is no such thing.

For if there is fairness, I would be as tall as Yong Soon or Eugene.

For if there is fairness, I would be as smart as Leonard or Joshua.

For if there is fairness, I would have as smooth a skin as Chee Yong.

For if there is fairness, I would be able to run as fast as Shaggy.

For if there is fairness, I would be willing to eat as much vegetables as Shang Long.

For if there is fairness, I would be as rich as Wesley.

For if there is fairness, I would have as many offs/leaves as Jed.

For if there is fairness, I would be in 2SIG and not my current unit.

For if there is fairness, I would not be treated like a f$%^ing recruit now, 60 days from my ORD.


There is a limit to everything, my dear brainless friends. There can never be such fairness in life, in reality. You are delusional. That's why you are trapped in that disgusting hell. You won't survive in the society outside, mark my words. To seek for fairness is the folly for all men. Retreat and let things go as it should. Crave not for fame unneeded. Demand for equality unrealistic. There is no glory, there is no honor.


There is no fairness, but there is karma. You just watch.

No comments: