Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ramblings: Nothing Done

Holy shit. 1 year and 10 months have passed. Then 2 days. Yet not much has been done. I keep yapping at myself to get certain things done, keep telling myself to try certain stuff, but the inner laziness never got down to do them.

I wanted to train more intensively for the marathon by running 10km everyday and more on weekends.
I wanted to pick up japanese from Shaun and Joshua.
I wanted to revise and pick up guitar again from Chi Weng.
I wanted to have more tuition by the time I ORD.
I wanted to start roller blading again.
I wanted to get my resume done up and proper.
I wanted to take out all my wisdom teeth.
I wanted to tidy up my computer content as well as bookmarks.
I wanted to get that Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children jigsaw done.
I wanted to switch back to my original music genre before ORD.
I wanted to revamp my blog to increase view counts.
I wanted to re-do my Google Contacts list so that I can synchronise with my handphone when I get it.
I wanted to watch a lot a lot of movies.
I wanted to pack all my army stuff properly and reorganise my table.

The feeling of laziness plagues me as I have just ORD-ed. You know that feeling? I need to push start my life. Like, soon.

No comments: