Sunday, April 13, 2008

[incomplete] Message: What makes me a Hawk [Platoon 2 Section 3]

"When you go to your new unit, just remember to always do what Hawk taught you. No matter its SISPEC, OCS or you become men, even if they say you wayang also nevermind."
- Platoon Commanders of Hawk


I'm a Hawk cause I really miss Hawk. My current unit is Signals as men. Somehow or another, I can't help missing my section, my platoon and my company. BMT was so fun, so exciting, so bonding. The things we did were so interesting, the words we spoke of were so funny, we people we met were so nice. I really regret not appreciating BMT life. I remember my mentality of NS before enlistment was being skeptical about finding life long buddies in NS. I thought i wouldn't even find proper friends, much less good friends. But i did.



Platoon 2
My platoon is the most xiong platoon in Hawk. I really took my platoon for granted until i transferred to another unit. Platoon 2 was fun, loads of great people too. My sergeants were nice and reasonable. I knew lots of people and from there, lots of great friends. Some of them I'm quite sure that will become my life long friends.
"stand by me, stand by me..." - Platoon 2


Section 4
Tsun Wang - We knew each other from Terra Hope. I was really super relieved to know that we were in the same company and platoon. Too bad we didn't get into the same section. If not we might as well become boyfriends liao. Haha! You really helped me to pull through the first 2 weeks of BMT. Whenever I'm having red eyes, you are the one who help distract me. I was missing my friends but you, as my friend, was right there. So I didn't feel so lonely. Thanks sia. And you were the only one who thought of bringing the candle for my day. Really appreciate it. Miss OTOT-ing with you.

Section 3
We should be quite the most all rounded section and the most bonded one too. Of course, all this is thanks to me being the welfare IC and partially the section IC. So it can't be helped. Haha.


Sylvester - My bed buddy. We pulled through thick and thin together, during training and during field camps. I know your favourite phrase! "you know what i mean right?" haha. I won't forget that anytime soon. Mei Ling ah Mei Ling, where are you~~ Sir, we will always respect you as a sir, Sir!


Christopher - Number 1 joker in Section 3. Section 3 will never be as lively without you. Your sarcastic jokes makes laughter rings in our bunk all the time. Too bad I couldn't spend more time doing sai kang with you while on status. Haha. Won't forget your superb acting during OC's evening and Recruit's Night. I laughed out so much i couldn't sing properly. Lol.



Walter - Didn't know you chose to walk with me for 24km route march because i encouraged you for the previous route march. But luckily that i have to keep encouraging and pushing you, i forgot about my own pain and limits. Thanks to that i was able to pull through. I know we both miss our section a lot cause we're both in infantry. Keep it going man.



Kah Soon - the only other TJCian in the platoon, somemore we are in the same section. Its nice to have a fellow jc mate with me. Thanks for all your care and concern. I remember you always ask me if i'm ok, more often than the other guys. Do well in sispec.








































No comments: