Monday, July 13, 2009

Ramblings: Facebook Woe

Now thats the big big problem with Facebook. Someone adds you. You know that person. No you dont like him/her.

Just ignore, big deal.
Then again I dont think it will amount to much effect, so I'll just add.
If I dont add him/her, he will keep pestering me with requests. (i bet he just anyhow click on the "recommended friends" page)
If I dont add him/her as a friend now, he/she may ask me about it during work or it's highly likely that I'll see him/her in the future at school/work.


These are the few possible thought processes that one would have when someone puts a request and you go "eew". Then there's another group of people who were okay at first, but someone the stars went of out alignment and you think you're starting to hate his/her profile picture and whatever he/she tends to write on his/her facebook.


Believe me, I've been through all the above cases and trust me when I say, I'm not into numbers. I do not go around clicking on recommended friends.


Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find out how to put a filter to filter OUT updates of people whom I do not want to see at my Facebook home page. This is but just one woe out of the many.


Oh no, your face is ugly! Argh its making me squirm with disgust. My psychic block isnt working. It's much too ugly! Damn... Argh, must.. find out how.. to block... your.... up.. dates...........

No comments: