Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sights And Sounds: Pierced

Yesterday I saw this cool looking ear stud at Topman. It has a black jewel engraved on it, just the kind I want. But alas, I do not have an earhole yet. Fret not, it will be soon.


This reminds me, a couple of months ago, I was gyming at Sengkang Clubfit gym when I noticed this guy wearing Temasek PE shorts. When I looked into the mirror, I happened to see that his ear stud was on his right ear. As we all know, left is right, right is wrong. So I thought he might have pierced both sides (that makes one bisexual? lol). Then to my surprise, he has only one earhole. After a good 15mins or so, to my surprise again, my stupidity had made me fail to notice that his earhole appeared to be on the right ear as it was reflected through a mirror. It was all along on his left. Tsk.

No comments: