Sunday, April 22, 2007

Inter-School Wushu Competition 2007 (2)

The things i want to talk about in this post is the performance costumes. Yup i became a spying cam/peeping tom/perverted old man on days which i did not compete. Worse still most of the photos i took are guys. *Gasp!* Thats mainly because i didn't notice many girls with fanciful costumes. Oh people please forgive me, blame it on your costumes.





This is more of a white costume than a silver one. Some people looks really good in it, but some looks really disgusting. But dang, this colour is definitely one of my top 5 favourites.

This is more of a hydrid between magneta and pink. It also has silver linings on its sleeves and collar. Looks pretty cool actually.



This is a shade of orange costume. Not bad i say.


Yet another white costume. The previous guy looks better i think.



This guy is a very pro pro. He has nice costumes too. Bright yellow is one of my favourite colours. His is a hybrid between gold and yellow with black linings. One of my top 5 too.



Look at the array of costumes just before an event.



This girl is like the most pro female in the arena i saw in this season. She's looks really good with super long legs and she's also very graceful. Not that i'm interested in girls taller than me...

Just a sidetrack. Guess whose white long and slender legs is this?

The answer is Wai Yeow! He's the whitest guy in TJ Wushu. But man, those legs look like they can kill in one hit...



This is the previous guy who had a magneta-pink costume. A close up look.



I prefer this orange than the previous one. One of my top 5 favourite colours. In fact its my 2nd favourite.


This is the pro i mentioned just now. His costume looks like the kid before. But this is more pinkish i guess. Also has silver linings.



This costume is totally pink! But its not really hot pink. Seriously, this is at the top of my favourite list, though i don't think it will look good on me. I prefer costumes which don't have linings though some do look nice.


I rarely see southern fist costume which is light blue. Southern fist costumes are all sleeveless by the way. Not bad.



Another southern fist costume. A fine blue colour.


This is the group event costume this year. Pale yellow doesn't look bad but i don't look good in it. I usually wear a bright yellow colour.
Top 5 list
1) All Pink
2) All Orange
3) All Gold
4) All White
5) Gold with black linings

Thats all for my review and this draws the curtains to the Inter School Wushu Competition 2007. =)

No comments: