Sunday, April 08, 2007

Levis

So like, i finally managed to get a few friends to go out and help me pick the Levis jeans. I've got a 60 bucks voucher for buying my handphone last year and decided that i might as well spend it. I missed the chance when i got held back for lessons when some of my friends, including one that has good sense of fashion, went out for a movie earlier. So i had to make do with the ones yesterday. Haha. But its really better than shopping myself. Firstly i have absolutely no sense of fashion. Secondly i'm very shy. Thirdly i don't know how to shop for expensive clothes. Yup, that's why i'm blogging about it. Cause this pair of jeans is the most expensive clothings i ever owned. It cost 70 bucks even after the voucher OH MY GOD!!! (alright, pardon me. i really know nothing about fashion nor do i care)

So luckily for my friends, i was able to make a wise choice. But i'm still sore over the fact that i couldn't buy the model 523 because i'm too thin!! Size 27 was ok even if i jumped but with a hard pull it will come off. It didn't look as good as size 28 either. However for size 28, a slight pull will make it come off. With promises from both my male and female friend to pull my pants off whenever they see me wear that, i had to buy 506 instead. Oh well, i will defintely buy it when i'm rich and have gotten fatter.

No comments: