Friday, April 27, 2007

Thank You For The Music

2 days ago, we had quite a cool Contact Time talk on marriage. The speaker was pretty interesting. However what really caught my eye was this 2 slides which he say are irrelevent to the topic. He claims that either he had forgotten to take them out or accidentally put them in, i forgot which. Anyhow, this 2 slides got my eyes cause i saw this few lyrics which were all too familiar.

The title of this song is "Thank You For The Music". Why do i remember it? Thats because its my primary school graduation song. Pretty cool huh. I just checked online and found that the lyrics my primary school gave was only part of it and some of the lines were changed. Anyways here goes.


Thank You For The Music

Chorus
Thank you for the music, the songs i'm singing.
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing.
Who can live without it
I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what would life be
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

Bridge
I've been so lucky
I have the chance to sing for you
I wanna shout it out to everyone
What a joy, what a chance, what a life!

Chorus x 1


Yup. So thanks, for the music, for giving it to me. If you think you've given me music, feel free to ask me to sing this song for you to hear.

No comments: