Saturday, June 21, 2008

101 Senseless And Brainless Things

I havnt updated in a while and i just realised that i havnt even completed my Tekong post on being a Hawk. That will have to wait. My civilian time is too precious for such things. I wasnt in a good mood today. Mainly cause of people. Many many people. Especially people who are oblivious of things around them. No matter what the situation is, i always ask myself, am I at fault? Am i irritating? Am i getting too close to people around me, making them dislike me or whatsoever? I dont like to assume things. And it annoys me to no end when people think they are close to me. (i'm like argh, rolling my eyes round and round and round........)


People around me have been annoying lately. I mean, getting more and more annoying. I dont see how one can still laugh when he is at fault. This is most sissy and gay (oops, its actually a personal attack towards somebody. but shrugs, who cares?). How can some people not feel guilty at all i wonder?


All these aside, some "things" (like computers, crowds, events, clothes, food, er, maybe organisations?) also got on my nerves lately. And so signal platoon bunk 3 have decided to create this list of 101 Senseless and Brainless Things (that "organisation X") does. Like how they reject me from my appeal to go to a training school so that i get something on my shoulders. The list is starting slow, but its okay. I'm sure we will hit more than a hundred in no time.



Please stop getting on my nerves... Dont test my patience. I wont rip your guts out now, but i cant promise that i wont attempt manslaughter after we get back our pink IC. You people might well see me a month after i ORD when you guys ORD at the gate. Dont eat too much that day, cause i dont like people to vomit out whatever they ate when i squash their stomach with a fiery fist...

No comments: