Monday, June 23, 2008

Books: P.S. I Love You and The Da Vinci Code

I recently finished the book P.S. I Love You. Alright, I cant remember when was the last time i read a book, or more like, when was the last time i completed a book. I dont like to read. No, reading isnt an interest or hobby to me. But free time shouldnt be wasted on sleeping (not too much, kudos to Chi Weng the Kun-er), eating instant noodles, eating snacks, staring into blank space or bitching about people or things. Er, well, i dont really mind bitching about people. It bonds people and allows one to vent out one's anger. Hey! Guys bitch too alright. Its just the correct word for "gossiping and complaining at the same time". (but gosh im soon turning into a bitch soon)


Back to the topic, i thought i might as well pick up reading again. At first i just wanted to read my PC Magazine which i just subscribed. But one issue per month isnt really gonna last me. So after much influence from my very avid reader platoon mates, i've decided to read books. WOW. Wen Qin can read books too! (whatever)


Yup you've guessed it. P.S. I Love You is a romance book. I overheard my friends talking about it and it took me quite a while to actually even see the book on a shelf. Its really quite a bitchy book. I guess it was really meant for girls. But still, there were parts which guys would find touchy too.


Next up is The Da Vinci Code. I know people are going to exclaim "what you havnt read it yet?". So im going to read it now. Hopefully i will finish this book as well.

No comments: