Monday, June 30, 2008

Event: Sending people off

When you go to the airport and bid farewell and say bon voyage to people, is that called sending people off or seeing people off? Gosh my english is becoming from bad to worse.


Anyhow, Leonard went off to Australia for his pilot thingy on sunday. I was having leave so just nice i had time to see(send) him off. He said "wah you so good ah, take leave to see me off". I said "you wait~". But well, i would have anyways if i could.


Then just now, i went to see(send) Edwin off to Exercise Lancer. Just nice i was able to do so too because i was on leave.



Ever since the news broke out about the cadet who passed away in Brunei, i was quite worried when i heard that my friends are going off. So i guess i had to make sure that i tell them personally to drink more water and good luck. Most importantly, dont die. Big hugs and take good care, until the day i must call them sir and salute them cause i dont have a choice.


Next will be my turn at Exercise Wallaby in October.

No comments: