Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Colour: RED

RED is the next in colour. I have no idea why too. All of a sudden, my handphone is red, my new ear piece Ear Pump (Sonic Gear) is red, the Adidas duffel bag i want is red, the tights i wanted had red stripes, the trunks i wanted had red stripes, the red deuter bag i always wanted, red goggles. But too bad my friend has the same model of duffel bag and the same colour. But there's a chance i'll just buy it anyways.

Red colour represents love. Im loving red. But red aint loving me. That reminds me, i just had an interview with my new platoon commander and i heard the most diao thing from him. For some reason i know not of, my all-along-has-been-there platoon commander wrote that I do not have a girlfriend in my interview booklet. Well, he did ask me that last time. So i suppose my new PC heard it and ask me "so do you have a girlfriend now?" I resisted rolling my eyes. Its really not easy to find one during NS. Anyhow, the following was the conversation (roughly).

Sir: So do you have a girlfriend now?
Me: erm, no sir. not yet sir.
Sir: better dont get a girlfriend. having girlfriend is troublesome.
Me: ..................................Ah?
Sir: ya girlfriend is nothing but trouble.
Me: but, its like sooner or later mah.
Sir: trust me lah, they are nothing but trouble. dont go get a girlfriend.
Me: (speechless)

I have no idea what's that suppose to mean. My friends have a few ideas for that about him. But for myself, maybe i have a face which looks like im gonna stay single for life.




What other red things can i buy?

No comments: