Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Brain Storm: One Chance

In life, opportunities come and go quickly. Sometimes, there is only one chance, one try. Many times, we do not give it our all when we are going on with our everyday life. It might be because we took it for granted and we simply didn't know that this part of our life is something that can slip away or get ruined. It has become such a mundane part of me that I did not see it as something I could lose. I overestimated myself and now I will pay the price. Maybe people around me will pay the price with me, for something which they did not do. I wouldn't know how it was supposed to turn out now.

It is most unfortunate that I did not realise this. Maybe I could have done better. Maybe not. I'll never know. Maybe it was not meant to be. Maybe I was too hasty with my choice back then. But alas, it was a good experience. I can't imagine my life without it, now that I'm so used to it. But life will have to go on, in the correct direction.

Losing something of this magnitude is sad, but now I know to cherish, and work harder next time in my everyday life, grabbing hold of everything and regarding every aspect as a chance that might just pass by, that only gives one try. Despite my complaints, I was happy doing it. But this is the end. It is regrettable indeed. To the people whom are affected by this, if any, I am truly sorry.

 
This was a really really bad month for me.

No comments: