Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brain Storm: Time, It Will Not Wait

Did you see that guy? He's fit, he can run very fast, he has a cheerful attitude, he's smart, and he can play the violin. God knows what other talents does he have.

There's this other guy, handsome, bulging muscles, tall, extremely intelligent, knows a lot of musical instruments etc.

Yeah I made up the second guy but don't you think such people exist and sometimes we just happen to walk past somebody who seems to know a lot of things, do a lot of things or have a lot of assets. Everyone's given 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, yet some people have accomplished much more than the others, it just makes me wonder what went wrong and what have I not done.


As I advance towards ORD, I ask myself, how did I spend my time all these years? How come these people know how to play guitar but I don't? How come these people can speak japanese but I can't? How come these people know so much current affairs but I know none? How did all those freaks get gold for their IPPT, where did my training go? How come those people give so much tuition that they're rich but now I'm struggling with my finances? How come some people have so many things to do, they never seem to be at home when I am?


Where did my time go?

No comments: