Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ramblings: 101 Things I Dislike About Communal Living

1) Having to tolerate smokers (i absolutely hate the act of smoking and whoever does it)
2) People singing, especially when they have their earpiece on and becomes oblivious to everything around them
3) People who have absolutely low EQ
4) People with retarded smiles/faces/expressions or whatever you call those things
5) Thieves
6) Sharing toilets with people who have no sense of hygiene
7) People who walk around with less than enough clothes that causes eye sores
8) People who spill stuff or dirty the table and don't clean up after themselves
9) People not contributing to the area cleanliness
10) Liars, especially big, fat, utterly ridiculous liars who think their tall tales are actually even a tiny bit believable
11) People whom think they are likable
12) Egoistic people who think they are always right and want things done their way
13) People using phones late into the night, talking loudly, disturbing my precious sleep
14) People playing games late into the night
15) How easily my stuff gets dusty as the fan is switched on almost every single minute
16) How cram the table is due to sharing
17) Being unable to do my own decorations around the entire area
18) Not able to blast my favourite music
19) People slamming the door all the time (so barbaric)
20) People not closing the door after themselves (uncivilised)
21) People who borrow stuff from me without asking
22) People who don't return things after borrowing
23) Absolutely disgraceful mandarin speaking
24) People who vent their anger on me (ok, I'm guilty of this too)
25) Annoying sh*ts who repeat every sentence I say
26) Greedy pigs who ask for food from me all the time
27) People doing distracting things which diverts my attention from whatever I'm doing (imagine a couple next door banging, gosh)
28) Cold water for showering (for my community at least)
29) People who spit on the floor. Totally gross
30) Lack of privacy in whatever I do
31) People flocking to my room/bed without invitation
32) People sleeping on my bed when I'm not around
33) People sharing my lock password
34) Not being able to be as messy as I would like to be


*To Be Continued

No comments: