Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tech Speak: Googling Videos

Below are 3 videos from Google I just viewed which I find interesting. The first one is about love for Gmail. Google asked everyone to chipped in a bit of video, anything as long as it includes the picture of the Gmail logo. The final product is the combination of them all and I must say its quite nice. I'm so disappointed that I didn't see this advertisement if not I would so make a good one. Anyways that said, if anyone of you is still using hotmail or whatever gibberish-y thingy, it's a good time to change. The reason why is shown in a Google Theatre video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBbmiQhuAhU . I know there have been reports of Gmail having downtime. But don't fret such small things, the gibberish-y stuff are far worse.

The second video is about the prowess of Google Docs. I don't use them so much personally, since I'm still not working but I have quite a number of documents uploaded to Google Docs. The ease of using and sharing documents is shown in this funny and lovey dovey video.

The third video is about Google Wave. It's the next big thing, which I believe has the potential to eliminate emails. Imagine a group of friends working on a document at the same time, on different computers. Real time, mind you. You will be able to see changes made to the document real time, and if you're not around, you can play-back changes made to the document by your friends. Its still in invited beta now, and I'm disappointed that I ain't religious to Google enough to get invited. But oh well, do watch the video. It's really awesome. Enough said.





No comments: