Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ramblings: ORD A Woe

Lately, I've seen a couple of people writing down their thoughts on ORD. Be afraid, for their posts are largely about how ORD is a saddening thing. No, they do not have the guts to write that they don't want to ORD, cause it's a widely accepted fact that every single mother's son wants to ORD. But it's still a fact that they are depressed, in some ways, that ORD is coming. Some are worried about the change in way of life, most are more concerned with the tight friendships forged in these 2 years. They're thinking that "life had sucked but with you great pals around, see you guys all day makes my day though people call me f***ing gay shit, but I'll still hate to not live around you anymore". Something like that.

Actually, I think it is true for most people, stay in personnels I mean, to feel some sadness. Whether it's due to uncertainties or depression due to not having bedside f*** buddies anymore, I think it's valid, though some people do express it albeit too aggressively and emotionally. I can't say I won't feel overwhelming sadness or that I won't be too emotional, but the thing is... There's still 20 days, and they wrote those stuff when there's still 30 plus days. A bit more endurance and patience shouldn't hurt, you know?


ORD posting is up and coming...

No comments: