Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brain Storm: I Like You Not

Today I saw 2 persons whom I, well, don't really like.

Truth be told, I am someone who judges by look, by impression, and worst, by feeling. That is to say, if I don't think I can get along with someone, then you can more or less expect us not to get along at all, at least for quite a bit of time. While I do know that being this unreasonable and stubborn will get me a anti social status, and it did, that is just how I act. Of this 2 people, I dislike one of them due to "a feeling thing". The other was because I just hate how he treated me/us/the whole lot of them.

However as time pass by, I do try to reduce judging the people I meet by these factors. As I get older, I realise that a wide social network is essential for survival. Whether or not the relationships are "fake", it is a must for me to make more friends than foes. That is life, most unfortunately. Not that my way of judging was right in the first place. However I must say that I really don't like to treat someone whom I dislike nicely.

Even so, with experience, I realise my "feelings" are not always the least bit accurate. There's this girl I really disliked in the past, but with projects and interactions I realised that she's actually a nice girl and became good friends thus.

Beautiful ending.

No comments: