Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Food: Favourite Drinks

Okay okay, the general category for food and drinks is Food. I don't see a point in renaming. But here goes.

After a few months, I'm finally back to drinking my favourite fruit juice of all time: Pokka's Carrot Juice! It's a drink which disgust a lot of people I know, so I guess you can say it's a acquired taste. In fact I don't know of anybody at all who likes this drink. I fancy many drinks and the brand is an important factor as well. Here's a list of my favourite drinks.

Favourite Fruit Juice:
1) Carrot Juice (Pokka)
2) Lychee Juice (Yeo's)
3) Powerberries (Marigold)
4) Sugarcane (any)

Favourite Iced Tea:
1) Iced Lemon Tea (Seasons)
2) Iced Apple Tea (Pokka)

Favourite Starbucks Drink:
1) Green Tea Latte (hot)
2) Green Tea Frap (venti ten scoops green tea powder no whip)
3) Caramel Macchiato

Favourite Milk:
1) Fresh Milk (Marigold)

I'm a green tea freak and I can drink green tea and iced lemon tea like water!
(anti jasmine green tea though)

No comments: