Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ramblings: No Sex This Year Please, I Don't Want A Tiger

It's going to be the year of Tiger tomorrow onwards. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong mentioned that he was concerned with Singapore's low birth rate. I mean, what's new? Dipping again, our fertility rate fell to 1.23 last year, down from 1.28 in 2008. He said that he's worried that it will drop again this year, because some Chinese couples prefer not to have Tiger-year babies.

Lol. This is laughable. I mean, what's the big deal. Your tiger baby's not gonna eat you. Like what? Before you have sex you suddenly remember, "oh shit, it's the tiger year, gotta get a year's worth stash of condoms again, or we might as well just no have sex until next year."

If you see a lovable geek out there who has a blog and love Google, and you think you need some sex, I say go for it. No need to fear tiger babies, I'm right here.

That said, I'm alone again this Valentine's. Geez I knew I should have gotten the Nexus One as a girlfriend. Now I gotta be alone.

No comments: