Saturday, February 27, 2010

TechieEat: Starbucks and Coffee Bean

Ok so like, I'm sensitive to caffeine but I still went for a drink at Starbucks and Coffee Bean lately. I had my usual Green Tea Latte. The photo below shows a Tall size drink. Ok I'll admit that I ordered a miserable tall size drink. And I'll admit that I mention before that tall size drinks are for pussies. But here's my excuse. I drank it 30mins before I was supposed to meet my friends for dinner. So a venti size just don't do.

I went to Coffee Bean with pals and gang yesterday night. I was never a fan of Coffee Bean but Junction 8 doesn't have Starbucks. Coffee Bean had this new series of cappuccino in the flavours Spiced Honey, Salted Caramel and Cinnamon Chocolate. I love cinnamon coffee but I wanted to try something else. I ordered the salted caramel but they ran out of caramel, well done. So I went with the spiced honey. It's an interesting taste with spices obviously. But I can't taste the honey. Overall its a good drink I guess.  

Starbucks - Vivocity Level 1
Ambience - 4/5
Green Tea Latte - 5/5

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - Junction 8
Ambience - 1/5
Spiced Honey Cappuccino - 4/5

No comments: