Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brain Storm: Principles Of Life

When I just started blogging seriously in J2, when my blog address was still xunzhaoziji.blogspot, a large part of the skin was talking about my principles in life. I don't know what's the word for it, when you know, somebody lives a life rigidly. Somehow, my 3 principles of life govern my way of living to a certain extent, but I wouldn't say I live solely by them. There's still individual judgement to be made. I am still surprised at how immature they are, yet how much they apply to me, and how much I rely on them subconsciously to make my decisions.

My 3 principles are:
1) I am to help my friends as much as possible
2) I will not force myself to do something that will make me feel miserable
3) I will not lie

Each principle transcends the one below it. For example, if lying will myself feel less miserable, then I will lie. The principles sound really stupid yeah. But sometimes when I am at a dilemma and am not sure what to do, I sometimes consult this. It gives me a direction. Sounds kinda like a religion huh? For a free thinker like me, that is my guiding light.

Oh by the way, like the Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics (they probably found out another fundamental law after they already came up with 3 laws, thus naming it Zeroth Law). My Zeroth Principle will probably be reserved for that special someone. Love transcends all!

Lol...

No comments: