Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ramblings: I Changed, Okay?

I went to this friend of mine whom I havn't seen in years, and frankly at first it was a little weird about how he was all passionate about seeing me. Maybe army desensitised me too much or maybe I forgot how close we used to be. Then he went on to say how "hey, you totally didn't change!", mind the exclamation mark please. I was sorely disappointed, I really was. I looked like a bowl haircut boy with oversized haircut and all. Now I sport 2 earholes, dyed hair, more trendy clothings, and you say I look the same?

Gee...

And then I have another friend who told me earlier how "earholes are insignificant and people won't notice your earstuds anyway, so don't need to buy new ones". I spent 70 bucks to pierce 2 holes so that nobody will notice it. Smart me.

No comments: