Saturday, December 26, 2009

Event: Christmas Celebration

I can't say I really celebrate Christmas. But I vaguely remember that there were lots of little gatherings at Danny's House on Christmas yearly, though I rarely attend. This year I was there and we had steamboat again. It's good to sit around with your friends and have a good home dinner together. Its really hilarious when Yinning tries to stop people from polluting her food source too. Luckily nobody cut her off from dinner this year.

I baked a chocolate honey cake this year with some chocolate honey sauce. I won't say it's a success but hey, my friends havn't complained that they're having diarrhoea yet. It's a good first attempt. I'm trying to make baking one of my skills. Till the next time then.

gosh my camera phone totally sucks, its so grainy

chatty chatty after dinner~



i did cut off the top layered which is obviously burnt, but the rest of the cake was still not so bad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.