Thursday, December 03, 2009

Event: Work

Today was the last day of my work as an exhibition helper. It opened my eyes to a few things, though this wasn't the first time I worked. The last time I worked as flyer distributor, door to door that kind. It was hard but it was only for a day. This time I worked for 4 days, 8am to 6pm. It was tiring. Furthermore I was standing the whole day for the first day and walking around for the next few days. When I say that I really meant that the only time that I sat down was during lunch for half an hour. That means that I walked around for 9.5hours a day.

I realised that I really hated working.

Firstly I just ORD. I was just released from some time trap which seals up all my time on work days in some hell hole in Mandai. I totally do not want to go to work, which makes me wake up at 6.30, which is 45mins later than when I'm in camp, and end work at 6pm, reach home by 7.30 and after eating and all, it's almost 9. Being tired, I just go to bed, that's worse than camp, or maybe it's just because I'm still not used to it, despite being a combatant.

Secondly, I cannot exercise as and when I want. I refuse to wake up early to run in the dark, and by the time I reach home, I have to take dinner and won't be able to work out until 9 plus, which by then is too late. I can't stand not exercising for 4 days straight. It makes me feel weakened.

Thirdly, I hate to put hair wax on my hair everyday. You think it's a small issue but it really damages my hair. If I do not put at least a little, my hair makes me look like a savage and ugly. The second part really disgusts me.


Goodness, can I stay as a teenager?

Shit, I already am not a teenager.

By the way, my colleagues at work says I look way younger than I actually am. That really makes my day.



Too bad I didn't get to try this, would really want to see how it works


so elaborate for some media booth...


er, aladin's gonna bang on the door for copyrights issue soon


i think they originally already look very scary, this figurines make it worse


i saw the trailer for this cartoon, i rather watch Xiaolin Showdown anytime

i looked at this for 10 hours except for lunch for 1 whole day, standing!

No comments: