Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ramblings: Once A Bitch, Always A Bitch

I don't like people to patronise me. That much is true. However, I would also like a bit of respect as a human being, even if you do not want to treat me like a senior that I am.

I am back as a friend, to see my beloved cute little juniors whom I missed so much over the course of my army life. I really hate to have people interrupt me and give me the look that I so detest. I mean, I know you dislike me, you also know that I dislike you. I don't cross your path, and I would expect you to do the same. If you have any disagreement or violent objections to my friendly discussions with my friends, it would be ideal to say when I am not around. Its like, I am the one who went through army, not you, bitch.

Then again, when you're born a bitch, you stay one. It's not as bad as last time though, that much I admit. At least you improved, as a human being. A little grateful, I am.


P.S. A bitch is a female dog. Says Longman Dictionary.


Now buzz off.

No comments: