Thursday, December 03, 2009

Event: It's Free Starbucks, But You Gotta Pay

Today, Starbucks was having Christmas Open House and anyone could have any drink on the house. 5 to 7pm. Sounds good? But they're also collecting any contributions to the Salvation Army. I would love to have a warm mug of green tea latte free (especially since the Espresso card doesn't cover it), but I am swearing off any caffeine until my upcoming marathon is over. Thus I wasn't in the mood to contribute anything since well, I don't really want to drink in the first place. And I think that it would just plain suck if you queue up for like, 30mins to an hour for a free drink, then you walk away without giving any contribution. And I think that happened for quite a few outlets.

I would support Starbucks and its causes next time, when I get my pay that is.


By the way, I need to look for ways to increase viewership like seriously.

No comments: