Friday, December 11, 2009

Ramblings: I Am Going Crazy!! (over the lack of some stuff)

I need these things soon. I'm starting to feel breathless. Gosh.

1) New Handphone - HTC Dream ($600)
I just need a decent phone with a keyboard. HTC Touch Pro 2 will do nicely too but its way too expensive. And M1 don't sell Dream anymore. Screw M1.

2) New Earpiece - Sennheiser CX300 Precision II or Altec Lansing Backbeat Titanium ($130)
Ok, my new G2000 pants tainted my Sonic Gear Ear Pump blackish. Its unsighted and I could use a new ear piece with better sound quality.

3) New Bag - Backpack or Sling bag or laptop bag ($40 - $100)
Actually any type which looks decent will do. I hate dragging my Adidas duffel bag or my army sect comd bag everywhere I go.

4) Fix my PSP ($100)
The analog control is spoiled. It automatically goes upper left, which is freaking annoying.

5) Stationary - Pencil Case, Fanciful pens, short Pilot G2 and G3, ruler, stapler etc. ($20)
Like, I lost my pencil case, er, at home. Need to restock everything.

6) Register for Adidas Sundown Marathon 2010 ($70)
I'm afraid that there won't have anymore places if I keep dragging...

7) New MP3 Player ($200)
My Zen Stone Plus is pissing me off. I don't need a Ipod Touch. Though a Crowell S9 or Ipod Nano or Zen Xi-fi 2 will do nicely...

8) Scholarship
Stop sending me the information letters... Just give me the scholarship and save trees.

Things That I've Wanted For A Long Time And I Keep Seeing Them On Sale

1) Capsule Speakers 2nd Gen XMI Minimax II ($70)
Minimax I was ultra good. Can't begin to imagine 2nd gen. But then again, I don't need this.
2) Uniquo Jeans ($50)
For the first time I actually liked a pair of skinny jeans. But I have quite a number of jeans now...
3) Nintendo iDS ($350)
Wanted to get a large screen iDS and support original games. But the console is expensive and so are the games...
4) Some toiletries
I happen to use quite expensive toiletries and some new products are available plus sales yada yada, but my current batch still got quite a bit...
5) New Computer - Core i7 with GT275 Graphics ($2000)
Not a gamer, yet. So don't really need such a good computer.
6) NAS, Xbox 360/PS3 ($500, $400, $600)
Well, its not a must to have a home server but still...
7) Subscription to a few stuff - Hardwaremag, Hardwarezone ($200, $100)
I can just go to starbucks to read. But shit, I don't go to starbucks anymore...
8) DSLR Canon 7D/500D ($2500)
Ok this is really expensive... But I saw all the photos my friends are taking, and it's a hell lot of difference between a DSLR and a compact camera.


So actually apart from the scholarship, all I need is MONEY. But I'm going for a holiday soon. And I want to be able to spend as much as possible there. So I got to bear with it. Guess I can get my bag there. Actually I've been looking through online trade/sale Singapore webs. I don't need first hand stuff, especially for things like mp3 player/handphones/bags which will sooner or later become like shit anyways...

Damn.

No comments: